principle and application of automotive radiator
principle: the function of the car's cooling system is to keep the car in the proper temperature range under all operating conditions. the cooling system of a car has the distinction of air cooling and water cooling. the air cooling system called air cooling system and the cooling liquid as cooling medium are called water cooling systems. usually, the water cooling system consists of a water pump, a radiator, a cooling fan, a thermostat, a compensation bucket, a water body in the engine body, and a water jacket in the cylinder head, and other attachments. among them, the radiator is responsible for the cooling of the circulating water, the water pipe and the heat sink are mostly made of aluminum, the aluminum water pipe is made into a flat shape, the heat sink is corrugated, and the heat dissipation performance is emphasized, and the installation direction is perpendicular to the direction of the air flow, as far as possible. the wind resistance should be small and the cooling efficiency should be high. the coolant flows in the radiator core and the air passes outside the radiator core. the hot coolant is cooled by the heat dissipation to the air, and the cold air is heated by the heat dissipated by the coolant, so the radiator is a heat exchanger.
use and maintenance
1. the heat sink should not be in contact with any acid, alkali or other corrosive properties.
2. it is recommended to use soft water. hard water should be softened and used to avoid internal blockage and scale formation.
3, the use of antifreeze, in order to avoid the corrosion of the radiator, please be sure to use the long-term anti-rust antifreeze produced by regular manufacturers and in line with national standards.
4. during the installation of the heat sink, please do not damage the heat sink (slice) and the bumper heat sink to ensure heat dissipation and sealing.
5. when the radiator is completely drained and refilled, first turn off the water discharge switch of the engine block. when there is water flowing out, close it again to avoid blisters.
6, in daily use should check the water level at any time, to stop the water after cooling down. when adding water, slowly open the water tank cover, and the operator's body should be as far away as possible from the water supply port to prevent high pressure steam from being sprayed out of the water supply port to cause burns.
7. in the winter, to prevent the icing of the core caused by icing, such as long-term parking or indirect parking, the water tank cover and the water discharge switch should be used to release all the water.
8. the effective environment of the spare radiator should be kept ventilated and dry.
9. depending on the actual situation, the user should completely clean the radiator for one to three months. when cleaning, rinse with clean water along the reverse air side.
10. the water level gauge should be cleaned every 3 months or according to the actual situation, the parts should be removed and washed with warm water and non-corrosive detergent.
radiator manufacturer shandong taian hongxing machine factory was established in 1995. it is a specialized production group of internal combustion engine radiators, intercoolers and oil coolers integrating scientific research, development, design, manufacture, sales and service. red star machine factory will always provide reliable products for customers at home and abroad with the aim of quality and customer first.